I thought about writing this letter to my husband but I decided its not worth it.
Why? Because i've nit picked at his flaws for so long that he now seeks to protect himself for my words (can't blame him)
Why do I nitpic? lol because I am a child! HE STARTED IT!!! (turns lips upside down and points fingers)
I can hear an adult now "two wrongs don't make a right"
Me: Oh really? Then will someone explain how two negatives multiplied makes a positive then!!!
Anyway...I'm putting my letter here.
I love you so much. I love you so much that when you show me your disappointment its hard for me to bounce back quickly.
You are an encourager, you do well with that you really do. But sometimes I can get a little sensitive.God I pray for my husbands insecurity. I don't know what they entirely are but insecurities come from a level of brokeness. You ar a God that you shall not lie, you heal broken hearts and mend shattered dreams. You do not want to see your children stay broken. You know that we are strong and can withstand bouts of pressure and that if we cling to you we will sustain. So Lord, whatever it was that he endured. Whatever it was that caused him his brokeness, whether me or anyone else heal him Lord. For your glory sake. Give me the strength that I need to deal with his micromanaging and nit picking ways. This is a trait he may never forsake, every wrong cannot be made perfect, so help me to be flexible and wise and to have an attitude of grace so that I am not easily offended lord.
Thank you In Jesus name
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment