Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 9: Love makes good impressions: Affection

Greet one another with a kiss in love 1 Peter 5:14

Wow "Soldier salute, friends shake hands, families embrace while lovers kiss."

This was seriously impactful! The reason why is because I see this as a level to boundaries. Something I don't know too much about. Something I did not really learn very well in my life and the time has come where I must learn this. How do I know? Because now it hurts too much to not have boundaries.

When God tests your fruits of the spirit, its to allow obstacles to come but only to shape and mold you. You can't make decisions if you don't have a choice (hence the forbidden fruit test). There are things God wants us to do...we don't want to do it. There are some things God does NOT want us to do...and we want to do them. It's all a power struggle and an issue of "the will" of man. God has his own will and we have ours. He desires that we line up our will with his, that they become one in a sense because that is what families do. We work with one another, not against.

God's will is always good and always just because He is God. He just is! Its a hard concept for some because some people have a lot of why's and then after you asked all the why's...have some faith.

Isn't it funny that sometimes we have no boundaries with our friends...talk all times in the night, tell ALLLLL your business to them but what about the spouse? How do I treat my friends? how am I treating my husband.

TODAYS DARE
i HAd to greet my husband in a special way...and I sure did. All I can say is that I know God is pleased and so was my husband :)



No comments:

Post a Comment