Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 16: Love Interceedes/Allowing



I learned about intercessory prayer in College. I never believed that you could pray for someone if they did not touch and agree. 

I still have to learn about it. But Through the Love Dare I learned that when you experience your spouses' flaws...its not for you to complain about them, its for you to pray about them. Who else will know my husbands dirty laundry but me? Who else can pray for him the way I can? No one. So when you become aware your responsibility level increases.


Pray for truth to replace lies
Forgiveness replaces bitterness
Pray for a genuine breakthrough
My hearts desires-for love and honor to become the norm. Romance and intimacy go  to a deeper level.
Selfishness turns to selflessness.
Demands turn to honor and an appetite adjusted for what my husband can provide.
Matthew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Today’s Dare
Begin praying for your spouse’s heart. Pray for three specific areas where you desire for God to work in your spouse’s life and in your marriage.

I pray that my husband learns to stand in his truth. Not to nit pick at himself in perfectionism, but rather see his dirtiness and not to think too highly of himself so that he can make adjustments. And whereever he cannot see I believe in the power and might of the fruit of the spirit and gifts that God will change  him. I pray for his faith level, he hungers and thirsts to have faith that will not be sore amazed. A faith in you Lord that he believes for miracles, expects them to happen and to watch them come to pass. That his faith is strong even through himself. At this point his Faith is in you completely, but he has no faith in you working in him so right now God I thank you that you stir up your spirit inside him reminding him that it is in you that you that he lives

No comments:

Post a Comment