Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 17: Love Promotes Intimacy/Acceptance



Marriage is designed to be the most intimate of all human relationships-emotionally, physically, spiritually. Greater than with your parents, siblings, best friend



I don't always feel like I can tell my husband my secrets. Most of them have to deal with him. Most of my trauma and disappointments comes from him so I dont want to talk to him about them. But recently I've learned to take my own part and deal with that.  But for the most part I feel like I trust him. I haven't been so trustworthy but there are some things I know he would not want out so as a friend I vow to keep it in house and not utter a word to anyone. I asked him if he believes that he can tell me personal intimate things and he said yes. So that is good!

I am so happy that these love Dares have been so helpful! Its been a blessing.!

Begin building emotional intimacy with your mate. Determine today to guard your mate’s secrets and to pray for them. Talk with your spouse and listen with acceptance, opening up to them as well. Make them feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment