Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 8: Love is NOT jealous. Allowing

Honest thought...I'm not really a jealous person. I have felt slight jealousy but that is one emotion I quickly check on!

I'm not sure how today's love dare will help me but I'm also a pretty "allowing" kinda person. I have a theory that ppl are who they are. You can't change a person so why bother trying! You can however, influence but the decision is theres...you can even manipulate/coerce but there is no fun/joy in that and that requires some heavy duty manipulation and escaping. I don't like that.  

Love is not Jealous

Also allowing is a strength of mine. This is an area however, that would benefit for my husband. He is a very jealous person. He can never really handle seeing me with my friends, laughing with my family he wants us to always be this twosome.

Ever since we moved, go to a new church etc., he's met more men like him...serious about the Lord for real. So he's more in his element and he neglects me. I just sit around. He doesn't notice me. Maybe this is what I was doing? how he was feeling? I encourage him to hang out with them in general...I want him to enjoy male fellowship--he's been working so hard. I just need to  build my friendship rolodex up so to speak.

But today Im going to delete any negatives from my mind and focus on his positives. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment