Thursday, October 24, 2013
Day 4: Love is thoughtful/Attention
I did not pass
I am so happy that today is attention again because I failed miserably yesterday. I thought that I was in the clear...I didn't say a peep of negativity. I sat in the car...didn't say a word. But my attitude? It sucked! I reeked of resentment. I didn't pass that test very well. Maybe a C-
What would have made it an A?
When my husband told me that he did not fix our second car (so that I could have access to drive around) and thereby forcing me to stay home. I should have said "wow, that hurts, you hurt me by doing that, not treating me as your partner. is that the will of our Father? or your will?" If he would have tried to refute. I should have said "sorry, but I dont see anywhere in the bible where God appreciated a husband acting in deception or kept his wife bound. You will have to show me how that is Gods will."
Today's Dare
Ask your spouse if there is anything you could do for them today.
Well, today I asked my husband what I could make for him, I offered a fruit smoothie and offered that I would go to the store and pick up spinach to put in his smoothie. He said no. But later he asked why am I not attending to him. If I was upset with him. I said no, and acted like I was tired.
uugghh 2x for the attention part and I still didn't get it. He made his request known and I quickly denied it. Then I decided to express myself. BIG MISTAKE lol. He only felt worse. So I have to stand back and give him a chance as I become a GREAT WIFE an AMAZING wife.
Bad wives think only of themselves. Bad wives are only happy when their husbands do exactly what they want. I'm a bad wife...soon I will say I was a bad wife once but then I died and the Good Wife arose.
So, (big sigh) I made up for it by apologizing and saying that I am working on getting better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment