Thursday, December 19, 2013
Day 25: Love Forgives/Apology
This area, right here, apology? I have an issue with this. I have a serious issue saying I am sorry when I've committed an offense. I guess, haughty? Prideful definitely. This is an area I must change. I just don't believe in really saying it unless you really believe it and are willing to do something about it. Prove it in your actions. Sorry doesn't mean anything. Especially if you do it again. That's just my motto. So its not that I dont believe in saying sorry at all. Its that I belive that if you are sorry--you do something about it.
Love dare says that this is the toughest dare in the book.
But I have forgiven my husband for his ways upon my life. It is hard but I do it daily. I believe he rushed us into marriage, for the right reasons---honorable yes, but there is a way that seems right to man. Its amazing how his decisions alter my life and I am to just be thankful for that? "You ought to be grateful" why? because you think its honorable? I mean, is it honorable for a father to choose a husbnd for his daughter without consulting her---the man has a great job, he's a man of God, he works, he's faithful. I mean, she ought to be greatful? But she should be able to freely choose. Not given ultimatums. I'm tired of being backed into a corner. I think a separation is truly best. I'm in so much limbo. I can't tell my left from my right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment