Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 28: Love makes sacrifices:Allowing

1 John 3:16 He laid down His life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers.

Wow, this post pointed out that when life gets hard for me--i feel it, don't mind stating it.
But when my spouse is complaining--I think he's having a bad attitude.

What will love do?

Before worries and troubles have begun to bury my husband, my love should already have gone into action mode. Step in to help. I need to be more sensitive toward his needs.

Be tuned in so that I respond without being asked. And when I don't notice ahead of time--and must be told what's happening, love responds to the heart of the problem--quickly and directly.

These are the types of needs you should be looking for in your wife/husband

-Is he "hungry"--needing you sexually even when you don't feel like i?

--Is she "thirsty"--craving the time and attention you seem able to give to everyone else?

--Does he feel like a "stranger"--insecure in his work, needing home to be a refuge and sanctuary?

--Is she "naked"--frightened or ashamed, desparate for the warm covering of your loving affirmation?

--Is he feeling "sick"--physically tired and needing you to help guard him from interruptions?

--Does she feel in "prison"--fearful and depressed, needing some safety and intervention?

Love is willing to make sacrifices to see that the needs of your spouse are given your very best effort and focus.

The words "How are you doing? and "How can I help you?" need to stay fresh on your lips.

"Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ" (Galations 6:2).

What is one of the greatest needs in your spouse's life rigt now? He needs me to be a woman of God. To be in prayer and to work on the CARES aspect and get into it.

This is what he said to me when I asked him if there was anything I could do to make his burden light

I NEED YOUR LOVE, I NEED YOUR MINISTERING TO ME, I NEED YOUR FEMININITY TO HELP ME BE BALANCED IN THE AREAS WHERE I MAY BE TO HARSH , ETC.
I WIL ALWAYS NEED WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER, ESPECIALLY YOUR LOVE
THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE

BE THE WOMAN THAT GOD WANTS YOU TO BE FOR ME AND VICE VERSA. YOU DO EVERYTHING ELSE GREAT. YOU COOK, YOU CLEAN, ETC...THE MAIN THING IS THAT WE STAY IN THE WILL OF GOD AND WORK FOR HIS KINGDOM CONSISTANTLY

No comments:

Post a Comment